Tickets Still Available!
Ticket Options Below
The Mike Tyson Experience: Event Details
November 15, 2014 • Doors Open at 11:30am
Statler City • 107 Delaware Ave • Buffalo, NY 14202
Call Lace Up Promotions for Details
Choose from TWO Package Options!
Fight Package - $309
The Knockout Package - $249
Additional Glove – $149
After purchase a Mike Tyson Experience Package, you can get an additional glove signed by Mike Tyson. Please note: additional gloves are only available with the purchase of either the Fight Package or the Knockout Package
Certificate of Authenticity – $20
Receive a tamper-proof hologram from Mike Tyson’s signing agent, authenticating your autographed glove! Please note: Certificates of Authenticty are only available with the purchase of either the Fight Package or the Knockout Package
Choose Your Package!
The Mike Tyson Experience is Proudly Sponsored by
By purchasing the Mike Tyson Experience, you hereby agree to and abide by all of the policies below.
Please Note the Following Policies and Procedures of the Mike Tyson Experience
- Only event memorabilia (boxing glove) will be signed
- Maximum of 2 (two) guests per Meet & Greet package
- You may not use your mobile device for any picture taking.
- You herby assume all risks of attending the Meet & Greet, including injury, death, damage to or loss of personal property, or otherwise, and however caused, and you release and waive any and all claims, liabilities and actions of any kind, against Lace Up Promotions, Mike Tyson, and their affiliates and related companies, and the owners, directors, officers, members, employees, agents and representatives of each of them, arising out of or in connection with the Meet & Greet.
- By participating in a Meet & Greet, you further agree, for yourself and, if you are attending a Meet & Greet with a child, for yourself and for your child, individually and acting in your capacity as the child’s parent or legal guardian, that Lace Up Promotions will have the right, but not the obligation, to photograph or video-tape you and your child during the Meet & Greet, and may use your photograph, image or likeness, and/or the photograph, image or likeness of any children accompanying you, for any reason or purpose, through any means and media, and without compensation or any other obligation to you.
- We reserve the right to deny admission to a Meet & Greet to anyone, to revoke any pass, and to revise or amend these Rules at any time, without notice, and for any and without a reason, in our sole discretion.
- The purchaser of the Meet & Greet pass(es) must present a Photo I.D. in order to pick up the passes. If the passes are purchased for minors 15 and older, the parent/guardian must pick up the passes with a Photo I.D.
- Meet & Greet passes are non-refundable, non-transferable and may not be re-sold.
- All guests are required to conduct themselves in a professional & courteous manner.
Your Conduct at the Meet and Greet
- You warrant that, when attending a meet and greet, or other event, you will not do anything which could reasonably be considered to adversely affect: (a) the safety of the audience or yourself; (b) the enjoyment of members of the audience; or (c) the running of the event, including for the avoidance of doubt, acting aggressively or being under the influence of drink or drugs.
- You may be refused admission to or ejected from an event if it is reasonably believed that you are adversely affecting, or may adversely affect, any of (a), (b) or (c) above.
- There will be no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind.
- You warrant that you will not use any photographic, sound or film recording equipment other than for individual pictures of you and the talent that you meet at the meet and greet. Any films, DVDs, CDRs, tapes, CDs, MDs, DATs or other photographic, sound or film recordings that are used for purposes other than an individual picture of you and the talent that you meet at the meet and greet may be destroyed.